An overview on parrot fish and facts of parrot fish.
Have you ever heard about parrot fish? You must be wondering how can fish looks like parrot! Well parrot fish is a beautiful fish found in shallow tropical ocean. They are from the family of Scaridae. It has got plenty of bright color which makes it really beautiful.
Do you want to see the picture of that fish? Click this link to see an Image of parrot fish -
Now the question is , why it is called parrot fish?
Well it has got a small beak like parrot. This is why this fish was named as Parrotfish. It has got a mixture of plenty of bright colors.
Facts of parrot fish:
* Parrot fish has got varieties of colors.
* The main diet is algae extracted from chunks of coral ripped from a reef.
* It can change it's gender during the life cycle.
* It can change it's shape and color time to time.
* In most of the night Parrot fish covers their head with a transparent cocoon made of mucous to hide themselves from the predators.
So, what do you think about this fish? I hope you have enjoyed reading this article.
You may also be interested in reading the following articles:
Read more similar articles :
Funny Interesting facts about Mosquito
Have you seen a Liger?
List of 10 amazing facts about animal
Interesting facts about Mosquitoo
Interesting Facts about Crocodile
Interesting Facts about Giraffe
Trynausaurus vs spinausurus rex
If you get some time you can also visit my Blog which is about computer softwares and Tips - Learn computer tips and tricks :)
Copyright © 2013 - tnvrstar.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com